Helps to specifically alleviate pain associated with plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, metatarsalgia (a condition marked by pain and inflammation
in the ball of the foot) and fallen arches.
- Patented shock-absorbing gel-foam core, coupled with a medical-grade compression band
- The support of the gel-foam pad and compression band helps
- to relieve tension on irritated ligaments, eliminating the cause
- of foot pain
- Alleviates secondary knee, hip, ankle, and back pain resulting from poor arch support and from being overweight
- Product slips onto the foot can be worn with or without shoes, and is washable.
- STRUTZ combines both an arch support and a compression band which closely replicates aspects of Low Dye Taping to treat plantar fasciitis
- Unlike traditional insoles and orthotics, STRUTZ arch supports are used more often as they can be worn in every type of footwear or, even barefoot, resulting in more use and faster recovery
Plantar fasciitis affects 20 million people in North America. The STRUTZ Cushioned Arch Supports are specifically designed and clinically proven to fight symptoms such as inflammation and burning or aching pain in the heel associated with plantar fasciitis.