- March 2021
Baked Pimento Cheese Dip
Posted By: David Decicco | Posted On:
- 8 ounces Cabot Seriously Sharp, grated
- 8 ounces Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp, grated
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 7 ounces diced roasted red peppers
- ¼ cup Duke's mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Grey Poupon dijon mustard
- sea salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- ¼ teaspoon horseradish
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons onion powder
- 3 tablespoons Panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or large mixing bowl combine grated cheese and cream cheese. Mix well.
- Add pimentos to cheese mixture and combine.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper, Worcestershire, horseradish, garlic powder, and onion powder. Mix until well combined and smooth.
- Transfer dip into a small cast iron skillet or cast iron triangle mini server.
- Top dip with Panko bread crumbs and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until the topping begins to brown.
All recipes are the courtesy of Lodge Manufacturing, TN USA