- March 2021
Thick Cut Salt & Pepper Pork Chops
Posted By: David Decicco | Posted On:
- 2 boneless pork chops
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brush pork chops with peanut oil and season front, back, and sides of pork chops generously with salt and pepper.
- Gradually preheat cast iron pan up to medium-high heat.
- Sear pork chops to 1-1½ minutes on each side.
- Remove from stovetop and bake for 4-6 minutes.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
All recipes are the courtesy of Lodge Manufacturing, TN USA