- March 2021
Sweet Potato Hash
Posted By: David Decicco | Posted On:
- 1 ½ pounds or 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 ¼ cups olive oil, divided
- Cover sweet potatoes with water in a large pot. Bring to boil for 5 minutes, until the potatoes are tender. Drain and remove the skin.
- Dice sweet potatoes into ½-inch pieces. Toss with salt, garlic powder, paprika, and ¼ cup of olive oil.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the skillet. Add potatoes and cook until browned on the first side, 3-5 minutes. Add peppers, onions, and garlic. Stir well to combine.
- Cook, stirring often, until the veggies are browned on all sides, 10 minutes. Stir in fresh rosemary and serve.*
*Pro Tip: Top with sunny side eggs for a morning burst of protein!
All recipes are the courtesy of Lodge Manufacturing, TN USA