- March 2021
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
Posted By: David Decicco | Posted On:
- 3 thin-cut chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 pizza dough
- flour, as needed
- 1 ½ cups ranch salad dressing
- 3-4 slices, bacon
- 2 roma tomatoes, cut in wedges
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- Mix the chicken ingredients in a bowl.
- Preheat the Cast Iron Cook-It-All grill-side up over the fire. Add the chicken and slices of bacon. Cook the chicken for 4 minutes per side (or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit). Cook bacon to desired doneness. Chop cooked chicken and bacon into topping sizes.
- Flip the grill so it’s griddle-side up and preheat the Cook-It-All dome for 2-3 minutes. Add flour and the rolled pizza dough onto the griddle
- Top with ranch, bacon, chicken, tomatoes, red onion, and cheese. Cover the pizza with the dome then add some additional hot coals onto the dome.
- Cook for a couple of minutes or until crust is golden brown. Top with more ranch and green onions. Enjoy!
All recipes are the courtesy of Lodge Manufacturing, TN USA