- March 2021
Espresso Rubbed Bone-in Pork Chops
Posted By: David Decicco | Posted On:
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon chipotle powder
- Seasoning spray
- Red chilies for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Combine rub mixture in a small bowl. Coat pork chops with rub on all sides.
- Heat grill pan over medium high heat, 5–7 minutes. Spray grill pan with cooking oil and sear chops, 4 minutes.
- Add chilies, then flip the chops and place inside the oven to desired doneness, 8-10 min. Allow to rest 5 minutes before serving.
All recipes are the courtesy of Lodge Manufacturing, TN USA