Blackberry Orange Tart... 23 Mar, 2021
Cinnamon Twists 23 Mar, 2021
Green Chile Steak 23 Mar, 2021
Low Country Skillet 15 Mar, 2021
Pulled Pork Barbecue... 15 Mar, 2021
- March 2021
Mee Goreng Stir Fried Noodles
Posted By: David Decicco | Posted On:
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sambal or sriracha
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 ramen spice packets
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1/2 pound meat or seafood
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 serrano chili, thinly sliced
- 2 cups leafy greens, frozen or fresh, mustard greens, spinach, kale, or cabbage
- 2 packs instant ramen noodles
- 1 bunch scallions, cut in 1/2 inch tubes
- 5 sprigs cilantro, leaves diced, stems chopped
- 1 lime, cut in half
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for sauce and mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- In a hot wok, add oil and brown your meat.
- Add garlic and chilis. Stir fry for 1 minute.
- If you are adding additional ingredients, add them next.
- Add mustard greens. Stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a separate pot, bring water to a boil.
- Boil ramen noodles to packet specifications. Usually, 4-5 minutes for al dente.
- When noodles have 1 minute left to boil, turn wok back on to high heat and add scallions.
- Remove noodles from water, drain thoroughly, and add too wok. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add sauce and stir fry for additional 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add cilantro, and a squeeze 1/2 of lime over top.
- Serve immediately with lime wedges.
All recipes are the courtesy of Lodge Manufacturing, TN USA