- March 2021
Salted Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Posted By: David Decicco | Posted On:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup dark cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar (for rolling)
- Sift flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt together.
- Beat eggs with oil, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold flour mixture into egg mixture until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place powdered sugar in a small shallow baking dish. Spoon 1 tablespoon of batter into the powdered sugar and roll into balls. Be liberal with the amount of sugar rolled on the dough.
- Grease baking pan and set cookies 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Set cookies on a cooling rack for 15 minutes.
- Allow the baking pan to return to room temperature before baking the second batch.
All recipes are the courtesy of Lodge Manufacturing, TN USA