- March 2021
- February 2021
Posted By: David Decicco | Posted On:
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup (plus six tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
- 2, 11.5-ounce bags of dark chocolate chips
- 1, 11.5-ounce bag of milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2, 16-20-ounce bags regular sized marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Place dry ingredients for crust in a food processor. Pulse 1 min. Slowly add melted butter with food processor running. Spread crust evenly on the bottom of the pan and halfway up sides.
- Melt chocolate and mix in heavy whipping cream. Pour chocolate filling into pan. Spread with spatula.
- Top with marshmallows. Bake until the marshmallows are toasted, 10–15 minutes.
All recipes are the courtesy of Lodge Manufacturing, TN USA