- March 2021
- February 2021
Posted By: David Decicco | Posted On:
- 2 NY strip steaks
- Canola oil
- Allow steaks to thaw to room temperature (safely) and pat dry.
- Season as desired. We recommend just salt and pepper.
- Light the charcoal and let it preheat until the edges are gray.
- Add charcoal to grill, set the cooking grate to preferred height, and preheat for at about 10 minutes.
- Just before adding the steak, lightly swab the grate with oil.
- Add steaks and cook for ½ of overall time. For awesome criss-cross marks, turn 90 degrees at ¼ of the time.
- Flip and repeat.
- Remove steaks and allow to rest covered for at least 5 minutes. This will help retain moisture.
- Serve, receive praise, and let someone else do the dishes.
All recipes are the courtesy of Lodge Manufacturing, TN USA